Expressogram iPad 3 Giveaway
Expressogram iPad 3 Giveaway
Published: 6:00pm - December 31, 1969
The Expressionary's Launches the Expressogram, Announces with the “Expressogram iPad 3 Giveaway”
Official Terms and Conditions
No purchase or payment is necessary to win. Making a payment or purchase will not increase the odds of winning.
1. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Google, nor are Facebook, Twitter or Google associated with the Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints related to the Contest should be directed to The Expressionary (‘Sponsor’) and not to Facebook, Twitter or Google.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and who are, as of entry date, 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies and members of each of their immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, of each of the above, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. ENTRY PERIOD(S): The Expressionary’s “Expressogram iPad 3 Giveaway” (The ‘Contest’) will consist of one Entry Period between 04/19/2012 at 12:00:00 AM EST and 05/28/2012 at 11:59:59 PM. Entries that are not received during the Entry Period will not be accepted.
4. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: To enter the contest, entrants must log onto http://facebook.com/expressionary, find the “Expressogram iPad 3 Giveaway” tab (‘Tab’), and follow the instructions provided. This consists of Liking the Facebook Page (if not already liked), filling out the entry form (hereafter, the ‘Entry’), and completing one Expressogram at http://theexpressionary.com/expressogram and socially sharing to their Facebook wall via the “Share to Facebook” button in the Expressogram building process. Limit: one (1) Entry per person, per email address, per Entry Period. Entrants may not use more than one Facebook account to enter the contest with and must not have a default avatar. The winners will be determined by a random drawing of all eligible Entries. All contest entrants must enter on Facebook.
5. HOW TO GAIN AN ADDITIONAL CONTEST ENTRY ON TWITTER: To increase odds entrants may gain an additional entry into the contest by doing the following on Twitter: entrants must log onto twitter.com/myexpressionary and twitter.com/expressogram and 'Follow' both accounts. Entrants must complete an Expressogram at http://theexpressionary.com/expressogram and share their Expressogram to Twitter in a message containing the #expressogram hashtag. Entrants must not have a default Twitter avatar. Limit: one (1) Entry per person, per day through the duration of the Entry Period. Entrants may not use more than one Twitter account to enter the contest with. Entries via Twitter will be viewed as an additional entry to the Facebook entry. Entries on Twitter will only be valid if entrant has already entered the contest on Expressionary’s Facebook Page.
6. HOW TO GAIN AN ADDITIONAL CONTEST ENTRY ON GOOGLE+: To increase odds participants may gain an additional entry into the contest by doing the following on Google+: entrants must log onto https://plus.google.com/b/107956409817788218432/107956409817788218432/posts and add the Expressionary to your circles. Entrants must complete an Expressogram at http://theexpressionary.com/expressogram and share it publicly with their Google+ circles. Entrants must not have a default avatar. Limit: one (1) Entry per person, per day through the duration of the Entry Period. Entrants may not use more than one Google+ account to enter the contest with. Entries via Twitter will be viewed as an additional entry to the Facebook entry. Entries on Twitter will only be valid if entrant has already entered the contest on Expressionary’s Facebook Page.
7. PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (‘ARV’): The one (1) Entrant determined to be the Prize winner (the ‘Winner’) of the contest will receive, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of a 16 GB iPad 3 with an ARV of $629.99. An entry on Facebook counts as 1 entry. An entry on Facebook and Twitter (or Google) counts as two entries. An entry on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ will count as 3 entries.
All prizes will be awarded by Expressionary, LLC via a shipping service of their choosing contingent upon winning Entrants providing a serviceable mailing address within 72 hours of being notified by Sponsor. The prizes will be awarded to eligible Entrants who are drawn at random from among all the eligible Entries received within the corresponding Entry Period and who have met all qualifications described (‘Potential Prize Winner(s)).
Limit: An Entrant can win a maximum one (1) Prize in the Contest period. Sponsor reserves the right not to award a Prize if sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries are not received for the Entry Period. Awarding of prizes is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Terms and Conditions.
8. NOTIFICATIONS: Potential Prize Winners will be notified by email, Twitter Direct Message or Google+ message within one (1) business day following the close of the Entry Period. Potential Prize Winners will be required to provide a serviceable U.S. mailing address within seventy two (72) hours of being notified by the Sponsor. Should a Winning Entrant not provide to the Sponsor the required information within the period specified above, the Winning Entrant will forfeit the Prize in all its forms and be disqualified from eligibility for the current Contest. In the event of a forfeited Prize, the corresponding prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Should the Prize be returned as undeliverable, the Sponsor will contact Potential Prize Winner with compliance instructions. A reasonable time period will be allowed before determining a Potential Winner’s noncompliance under these circumstances. Potential Winner will as a result be disqualified and the corresponding prize may be awarded to an alternate winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE CONDITIONS: By entering the Contest, all Entrants agree to (a) give the Sponsor permission to announce his/her name or likeness on the Sponsor's website, Facebook Page, Twitter account, Google+ page and/or blog; and (b) give the Sponsor permission to use his/her Facebook Profile Picture, Twitter avatar or Google+ avatar on the Website.
10. GENERAL: All prize details not specified herein as being awarded will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution, or transfer of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any and all federal, state, and local taxes on the prizes, and any other costs, fees, and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not explicitly stated herein as being awarded, are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
By participating, each Entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, ‘Released Parties’) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from his/her participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (including any activity related thereto); and © to the use of his/her name, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation, notification (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from nominator or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of Entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website, who act in an disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the Potential Winners for the Entry Periods at issue and/or the Contest Period from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received for the applicable Entry Periods and/or Contest Period prior to action taken using the judging procedure outlined above. In the event of a dispute, the name of the ‘authorized account holder’ associated with any given email address will be deemed to be the Entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Terms and Conditions. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. REQUEST FOR WINNER’S NAMES: For a list of winners (available after May 29, 2012) go to: blog.expressionary.com.
12. SPONSOR: Expressionary, LLC., 3399 Peachtree Rd. NE, Suite 400, Atlanta, GA 30326.